- Assumes no withdrawals taken during calculation period.
- Assumes single premium.
- All examples are hypothetical, are for illustrative
purposes only, and may differ from more in-depth analysis results.
They do not represent the past performance nor should they be
viewed as a promise of future results of any product offered by
Thrivent Financial or its affiliates. We encourage you to seek
personalized analysis regarding all personal finance issues.
- This is not intended as a source for legal, accounting or
tax advice or services. Work with your attorney and/or tax
professional for additional information.
- This document outlines certain aspects of this product.
However, it is not intended to be a complete depiction of all
- The interest rate on new premiums depends upon current
interest rates. Interest rates are banded, which means a higher
rate is paid for higher premiums. A current interest rate is
applied to the premium and remains in effect for the initial
interest rate guarantee period chosen.The interest rate for each
guaranteed period depends upon the duration of the period chosen,
and the contract. After the initial interest rate guarantee period
ends, subsequent interest rates will not change more often than
once every 12 months and will not be less than the guaranteed
minimum rate. Interest is compounded daily and continues to apply
until a payout is chosen.
- Interest rates for the MYGA contract ICC16 A-XG-SDMYG,
A-XG-SDMYG (16) Series are guaranteed for the entire guaranteed
- THRIVENT FINANCIAL IS THE MARKETING NAME FOR THRIVENT
FINANCIAL FOR LUTHERANS. Insurance products underwritten and issued
by Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. Not all products
are available in all states. For additional important information,
- If you would like a free buyers guide for more details,
please call 800-847-4836.
- Product not sold in California or New York.
- Not FDIC/NCUA insured. May lose value. No bank/credit union
guarantee. Not a deposit. Not insured by any federal government
- Surrender charges may apply. Surrenders may be taxed as
ordinary income. Surrenders prior to age 59� may be subject to a
10% federal tax penalty. Guarantees are backed by the financial
strength and claims-paying ability of Thrivent Financial. After the
first contract year, withdrawals of up to 10% of the cash value
during the guarantee period can be made each year free of charge.
Amounts greater than the 10% free amount will be subject to
surrender schedule starting with contract year 1 at 8%, 8%, 7%, 6%,
5%, 4%, 3%, 2%, 1%, 0%.
- Actual results may differ based on the issue amount and the
rates in effect on the issue date.
- This calculator uses the current rates which may be
different when your contract is issued.
- This is not an illustration.